Wednesday 17 August 2011

P-Square's 'The Invasion' Album review.



P-square as we all know recently released an album titled 'The Invasion'. This is their 5th album and its making trends of shaking the entertainment market anytime soon.Several million copies of this album have already been sold. I've listened to it and was really impressed. Most of the songs have beats you'll move your body to anytime, anywhere. If you've not gotten it, i'll really advice you do so...lol. For those of us who have listened to the album, in your opinion which track do you think is the best from the album? Personally,...i'll take 'Do as I do'.

Below are the tracks...Which is your best and why?


1. Beautiful Onyinye
2. Chop My money ft. May D
3. Asamkpokoto
4. Do As I do ft Tiwa Savage & Mayd
5. Forever
6. Me and My brother
7. Jeje Ft Waje
8. Bunieya Enu
9. Ole Buruku
10. Player
11. She's hot Ft Naeto C
12. Fire
13. Anything
14. Shake it down low Ft Muna & Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment