Wednesday 24 August 2011

The funniest Oliver Video I've seen so far- by My Backyard Crew

Most of us are aware of the on-going Oliver video contest by the Mo'hits crew. I've watched so many of the Oliver videos, but the funniest i've seen so far is the version by 'My Backyard Crew'. This group which consists of 7 'clowns' took the Oliver thing to the next level; shooting their videos at various well known and monumentary locations. It was just simply the definition of 'hilarious'. They shot at various locations including the University of Lagos, Tafawa Balewa Square(TBS), third mainland bridge,ozone cimemas, koko lounge, The Palms, lekki, just to mention a few. You need to watch this!

So so hilarious! This crew should make it to the Top-Three, at worst, I think!
Please post the links to any funny versions you've so far seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment